Thursday 26 June 2014

Painting Challenge: Week Twelve - (More) 10mm Pendraken Miniatures

Following on from the subject of my previous Painting Challenge, this week sees me needing to paint some more 10mm models from "Pendraken Miniatures"; albeit this time I'll be concentrating on some tanks from the Second World War rather than some heavy cavalry from the English Civil War. As a result I'll be concentrating on three T70b Russian Light Tanks models from the Middlesbrough based manufacturer's Code SV16.
 
I'm also close to finishing painting the Judge Giant 28mm model I received as part of my "Judge Dredd Miniatures Game" Kickstarter pledge. As with so many of the "Mongoose Publishing" figures I've painted from this Justice Department range, this street judge has proved a frustrating subject to complete. But at last I just need to ink and clean up the red lining on the Judge's helmet, and then paint on the badge above his visor.
 In addition I've managed to apply a double undercoat of "Vallejo" Heavy Blue to the first of three models I've taken from the "Empire Of The Dead" boxed set EOTD-07 London Bobbies by "West Wind Productions".

No comments:

Post a Comment