Monday 12 May 2014

Pendraken Miniatures Face Huggers

As something of a simple distraction, I've painted up all ten of my face Hugger models by "Pendraken Miniatures". These excellent metal second stage xenomorphs are available either as code SFC8 Face Huggers, or as part of the Alien Creatures Army Pack.

In my opinion however, the parasitoid models are somewhat too large in scale for the rest of the Alien creature figures in the Science Fiction range, and appear more in proportion to the 15mm Xenomorphs by "Ground Zero Games" I've recently painted.    

All the miniatures have been painted using a simple application of "Vallejo" Heavy Ochre followed by an initial wash of "The Army Painter" Quickshade Ink Strong Tone, and then a wash of "Citadel" Agrax Earthshade.
 
Meanwhile I'm progressing with the remaining 15mm models I own from "Battlefront Miniatures" "Flames Of War" blister BR758 LRDG/SAS Dismounted Patrol.

No comments:

Post a Comment