Thursday 8 May 2014

Painting Challenge: Week Six - 15mm Battlefront Miniatures

This week's painting challenge is to complete just a couple of bases of 15mm figures. As a result I thought this would be a good opportunity to make some more progress on the sixteen unfinished "Battlefront Miniatures" I recently discovered, all of which come from the "Flames Of War" blister BR758 LRDG/SAS Dismounted Patrol.
 
In addition I thought I'd also try and paint the final few stands of Retained Knights and Prydian Muster Patrol models (by "The Ion Age") I need to finish as part of my current 'Aliens verses The Imperium' 15mm project.
 
Lastly, I have fully based the first of three MDF air vents/sewer openings I bought whilst at "Colours" last year. A simple "Citadel" Boltgun Metal and Nuln Oil wash worked well for the metal grates, whilst I used "Vallejo" Heavy Bluegrey with more "Citadel" Nuln Oil for the concrete support.

No comments:

Post a Comment