Saturday 31 May 2014

"I Am The Law!"

As a result of being rather disappointed with the first sculpt of Judge Joseph Dredd by "Mongoose Publishing", I've been plodding away on this alternative model for the "Judge Dredd Miniatures Game", code MGP10155, for the past couple of weeks.

As with the other far-future lawmen I've painted I used "Coat D'Arms" Black for Dredd's uniform, and then Vallejo" Heavy Green with a "Citadel" Thrakka Green wash for his knee pads, boots, gloves, belt and elbow pads. His belt buckle, shoulder pad, badge and chain, and shoulder eagle were painted using "Vallejo" Gold and "Citadel" Devlan Mud.
In addition I've continued to 'pick away' at an objective marker I've glued together using all of the 10mm models from Code SFC7 Egg Cluster and five Eggs by "Pendraken Miniatures".

4 comments:

  1. Very nice on work on Dredd and the bug eggs look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks indeed, Simon. Probably the easiest of the Judge models I've so far painted. Just two more to go and then I'll have enough Street Judges painted for some skirmish games... once I've painted some opposition :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coming on nicely. I have some painted opposition for you to practice on. cheers brent

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Brent, looking forward to July and our next game. Take care :-)

    ReplyDelete